CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW FOR 2014 COOKERY COURSE
For several years we have been running a cookery course aimed at encouraging and training potential Chalet Hosts so that they can get the most from their season.
Our course is by far the most intensive skills cookery course available. You really will learn all the skills you will need to be a successful Chalet Host and will find that our course prepares you for the job so much better than other commercial courses in the UK. So before booking a more expensive course, talk to us. Our course is also the best value financially, other courses can cost up to £950 for just 5 days.
* Early Booking Offer - subject to availablity and limited to first 50 bookings.
Our course offers:
- Training in kitchen management, knife skills and food awareness
- Theory modules and guidance in catering for specialist diets
- Timekeeping and time management skills
- Qualified and specialist chef trainer
- Practical training in food hygiene awareness
- Food Hygiene training
- A good grounding for a future career in catering
- The skills you need to cook for your own chalet
- A guaranteed position with Inghams, Esprit or Ski Total for all course participants who pass the end of course assessment.
The cost of the Cookery Course is £550 per person. This includes:
- All instruction at our purpose build kitchen at the Head Office in Godalming
- All lunches and four 3 course evening meals
- Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate (City & Guilds)
- 5 days tuition
- Cookery Course Apron
- Cookery Course Recipe Book
- Cookery Course T-shirts
The course will be held at our Head Office in Godalming, weekly from June 2014. Please call the office on 01483 791010 to speak with the Catering Recruitment Manager with any questions.