Our course offers
- Training in kitchen management, knife skills and food awareness
- Theory modules and guidance in catering for specialist diets
- Timekeeping and time management skills
- Specialist cookery tutor with extensive overseas experience
- Practical training in food hygiene awareness
- A good grounding for a future career in catering
- The skills you need to cook and run your own chalet
The Cookery Course is led by our Catering Recruitment Manager and is taught by some of our most senior catering team from overseas. They are specifically chosen for their experience working overseas in our Chalets. The workaseason catering team are here to help you to gain the knowledge and confidence you will need to have a successful course and winter season.
All those who successfully undertake the course are continually assessed throughout the week for their suitability. Whilst the majority of candidates will proceed to Chalet Host roles, the tutor will only offer positions at a level which they feel the candidate can comfortably complete the role.